Delicious chocolate fudge packed with peanuts and marshmallows to make a chewy, crunchy, salty & sweet Rocky Road Fudge! This recipe is quick and super easy to make in the microwave.
• 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
• 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
• 1/4 cup butter
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 cups miniature marshmallows
• 1 cup salted peanuts (or use a mix of walnuts, almonds or other nuts)
Combine the milk, the chocolate, and the butter in a medium size glass bowl and heat in the microwave for 90 seconds (or melt the chocolate, milk and butter in a double boiler on the stove top).
Scoop the mixture onto a parchment lined tray. Spread with a spatula to approximately 1-inch thickness.
Chill until ready to serve. Slice into squares and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.